WE ARE OPEN TO SUBMISSIONS.
We’ll try to keep this simple.
– We accept short fiction (up to 1000 words) and poetry (up to 40 lines).
– Your work should be experimental in one way or another. It could be surreal, absurd, bizarre, a subversion of form, style or genre, or just plain odd. We welcome writing that is open to interpretation.
– We prefer writing that hasn’t been previously published, but we are movable on this point if the work is good and you have the rights.
– We prefer submissions to come through Submittable.
– We don’t offer payment for work, only exposure, but are happy to publish a short bio and a link to your website so please include this in your email.
– If you are not sure whether your work fits into the misshapen box of experimental fiction please feel free to send it in for us to have a look. The worst response you’ll receive is a polite ‘no thank you.’